OESD’S GARDEN PARTY IS A FUN, HANDS-ON EVENT FOR EMBROIDERY ENTHUSIASTS OF ALL SKILL LEVELS.
In this two day event, you will make six different projects, plus you will learn valuable embroidery tips and techniques to make your own projects more successful and less stressful! Gain embroidery inspiration as you view a wide variety of embroidery projects on display and learn how to choose the right products for any type of project.
- Two fun-filled days of hands-on projects with exciting OESD designs
- Step-by-step handouts for all projects in full color
- Class CD with all class project handouts and designs
- Project kits for ALL 6 projects for EVERY attendee!
- Trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects
- Door Prizes and Giveaways
- Goody Bag valued at over $200 filled with fun sewing and embroidery items
- Exciting product offers available ONLY to OESD Garden Party attendees!
THINKING ABOUT PURCHASING AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE?
The OESD Garden Party is the perfect place to learn how embroidery machines operate, learn what an embroidery can do for you and help you make a better educated decision of which embroidery machine is best for you.
Event Fee: $99, includes everything! Embroidery machines will be provided, lunch both days, goodie bag for each person valued at $200, all event handouts, a fabric and stabilizer kit to complete all 6 projects and lots of prizes!
Seating is limited